9.8.11

UB Early Fall 2011

I've gotta say Urban Outfitters is definitely one of my favourite shops on the high street. I love the unique style it offers especially compared to the other high street labels, as well as the lifestyle it promotes and stands for. I also like the fact that the brand is aware of current contemporary influences and uses photography as a strong promotional tool; they care about the photography aspect in a more artistic form as well as the styling of the clothes to create a great end result

This is one of their new photoshoots for their early fall 2011 catalogue. I just love the raw quality to the photos with natural and playful poses from the models. The styling is so youthful and unique, containing to their individual brand image which it has. 

PhotographersColin Dodgson, Eléonore Hendricks and Charlie Engman.

















1 comment: