17.1.12

TOURIST?

Imagine a beach; beautiful tanned people, sun rays gleaming to the fullest, cocktails flowing.. a lost tourist rocking sunglasses on a string, maybe a bucket hat, and the classic Hawaiian shirt? YES these are the most obvious associations the Hawaiian shirt faces, but there's something about that Honolulu landscape pattern that I find so HOT. Yeah, yeah whatever we're mid way through the frosty Winter season, but I can DEFINITELY day dream about a far, far away hot destination.. and wearing a Hawaiian shirt. I don't know why but I just being reminded of this pattern. I'm so pleased that new (and very talented) CSM graduate designer Maarten Van Der Horst has the same vision as I do. Take a look at this hot hot SS12 collection based on non other than the Hawaiian shirt. Oh how I love it.







No comments:

Post a Comment